Thomas Wood <grand.edgemas...@gmail.com> schrieb:

> I think all outstanding coding issues have now been dealt with.
> There's one minor tagging issue to address - should the source tag be
> on the data or changesets.

Since the source tag applies to the whole changeset it makes sense to
tag only the changeset. However, I believe editors do not display
changeset tags at the moment. This means changeset tags are basically
not visible when you edit data. While it can be handy to see the source
of an element when you edit it (e.g. I'm much less relucant to move
NPE-sourced data if it does not fit with my tracks than surveyed data)
this should not be a problem with the naptan-import. The naptan:-tags
are a very obvious hint where the data is coming from.

So, I'd vote for placing the source-tag at the changeset.

> Otherwise, a test upload of the Surrey data is visible here -
> http://api06.dev.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/394
> Comments welcomed.

Could it be that the tags are missing? All the nodes I have looked at
are empty (http://api06.dev.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/416977, for
example)

> We're then ready to begin uploading to the main database.

Cool :-)

Cheers,
Christoph