> I am not offering to create the page so hopefully someone else
> will do
> that. (I am doing work on cleaning up other existing transit
> related
> wiki pages on when I have time).

I might do a page Tag:public_transport=pay_scale_area and divert
PlusBus to that?

Google reveals these areas were discussed on this list while I was
on holiday at the end of July (and not receiving any osm lists
emails), so I guess the issues I've mentioned today are related to
the areas not being closed in the source data and that in the source
data they have been assumed to follow the coastline in these areas
rather than a straight line between the first and last points.

Ed