Am Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2010 00:16:18 schrieb Tiziano D'Angelo:
> Hello to everyone!
>
> As another bonus to the work done, I'd love to export the data of each
> route relation first to some excel/text/CSV file or database where I can
> see lat/long + name of the stop in the correct forward/backward order for
> each line (so I can send the updated data to the author of Metro (
> http://nanika.net/Metro)

Do you want something like these?
http://78.46.81.38/api/nodes-csv?380861&all
http://78.46.81.38/api/nodes-csv?380861&forward
http://78.46.81.38/api/nodes-csv?380861&backward
The first parameter is the id of the relation.

> then, I'd like to export the data to SVG files to do graphs for each route
> of the network (both as topological maps
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bakerloo_line_Topological_map.svg and as
> this graph: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bakerloo_Line.svg) and also
> of the entire network, just leaving on it the lines and names of the stops,
> and as a further development, create a map similar to the Paris/London
> metro network. Could anybody explain me how to do any of these things?

Well, it depends on your exact needs. A simple SVG can be created
straightforward because it is just Markup. Feel free to ask for sample code.

I'm interested in a more advanced tool to produce full blowd grid maps in this
style but this will take a lot of work. If you can spend some days or hourls
on programming, I'd like to do this in joint work.

> I'm currently ordering the stops so they show up in OPNVKarte in the proper
> order.

I'm currently writing a JOSM plugin to make this easier. But it may take some
more weeks until it gets completed. I'll post a intermediate version as soon
as possible.

Cheers,
Roland