On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 20:11, Roland Olbricht <roland.olbri...@gmx.de>wrote:

> Do you want something like these?
> http://78.46.81.38/api/nodes-csv?380861&all
> http://78.46.81.38/api/nodes-csv?380861&forward
> http://78.46.81.38/api/nodes-csv?380861&backward
> The first parameter is the id of the relation.

 I tried with importing the XML into Excel but it's not really usable (at
least, I couldn't find a way to list the nodes of a certain relation), so
Roland, thanks for your links, it's what I needed :)
I wonder if it's possible to query for multiple routes at once and not just
for one at a time...

 Well, it depends on your exact needs. A simple SVG can be created
> straightforward because it is just Markup. Feel free to ask for sample
> code.

On the Italian OSM ML one guy wrote a little program in C# which does
exactly that, putting all stops on a straight line, showing which stops have
connection with other lines in different colours [and I'm sure it is also
possible to show the numers of the lines passing by]...
My knowledge of programming is absolutely limited, but maybe we could check
that script together..

> I'm interested in a more advanced tool to produce full blowd grid maps in
> this
> style but this will take a lot of work. If you can spend some days or
> hourls
> on programming, I'd like to do this in joint work.

I'd love to, but as I told I know basically nothing...but I can support with
testing and other stuff.

> I'm currently writing a JOSM plugin to make this easier. But it may take
> some
> more weeks until it gets completed. I'll post a intermediate version as
> soon
> as possible.

Sounds cool!

It would be also nice to see in OPNVKarte some option to select which bus
routes to show on the map. I saw some stuff is in German, I could help with
the translation in English, French, Italian.

Tiziano