Am 05.02.2010 15:36, Roland Olbricht:
> Hello,
>
> as I consider mapping bus services as quite intricate, I've written a plugin
> for JOSM to make editing for comfortable. It is not very mature so far, but I
> would be grateful for any bug reports, comments and suggestions:
>
> The plugin itself
> http://78.46.81.38/misc/public_transport.jar
> And some documentation
> http://78.46.81.38/misc/public_transport.readme.txt
>
> The idea behind that is to standardise the data representation, according to
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Oxomoa/Public_transport_schema
>
> The plugin has successfully been used to map several bus lines in Wuppertal,
> in particular
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/163298
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/359774
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/34633
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/359796
>
> The source code is available at
> http://78.46.81.38/misc/public_transport.tar.gz
> I have not figured out so far how to add this plugin to the JOSM SVN.

Cool. So far I've seen a new menu item "Public transport" having
appearing in my main menu. Anything else to discover?

If you were asking for a wishlist: Double-click routes or stops should
actually select the relation/node and center the editor's view on the
latter. What's the "Tags"-tab used for? It's empty when I loaded my
Leipzig public transport data.

I haven't discovered yet how the "Suggest stops" feature works.

Thanks again for this plugin. Looks very promising,
Clauidus