I was referring to

public_transport=platform + bus=yes

public_transport=bus_stop would not work because there are stop positions where trams, buses and sometimes (Karlsruhe comes to my mind) even light_rails stop at the same position (Image: http://www.dvn-berlin.de/i/verein/2009_alex_bus_hpa.jpg ) and these would be tagged as

public_transport=platform + bus=yes + tram=yes (+ light_rail=yes)

Claudius

Am 29.06.2010 11:32, Richard Mann:
They're all still highway=bus_stop. I think I'd need some convincing
that public_transport=platform was appropriate for bus stops.
Public_transport=bus_stop, maybe.

Why change?

Richard