Am 11.01.2011 11:55, schrieb André Joost:
Am 11.01.11 08:33, schrieb Michał Borsuk:

Is there anybody else using it? I'd like to see more examples out of
Germany or Switzerland, bitte.

You will find a lot of well-mapped routes here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/AVV

I have opened line 24 that I seem to remember (http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/304105), and there are two for each direction, seemingly following the same path.
Questions:
* What has been achieved by *three *relations that could have not been achieved by roles? How faster and easier is managing two/three relations than managing a role on the route? * What is the overall difference in paths, in percent, between the directions? Isn't it that only around the Bushof, and the terminus in Kelmis that the bus indeed goes into a one-direction loop?

Everybody: please note that I am not stubbornly defending the old way. I just want to make sure that *efficiency, ease of use and the learning curve* had been taken into account when designing the new standard.

Looking forward to your reply,

--
Best regards, mit freundlichen Grüssen, meilleurs sentiments, Pozdrowienia,

Michał Borsuk