Am 14.01.2011 09:43, schrieb Michał Borsuk:

>> Whith any kind of an preset for JOSM it is easier to tag complex data,
>
> And? Is a plugin for Potlatch also on the way?

And? Is this my/our jobs or the job of the person who has make the
proposal? I don't think so!
OSM is free software, every person itself can decide to work where it
belive.

If you want a preset for Potlatch ask some person arounf that area, I
dont use Potlatch1/2 an never will do. Thats not my occupation.

You say some persons here "pushing" that proposal ... same person may
say You talking polemic against this. Accept other sentences, the world
is not just black and white.

So you don't like the proposal, o.k. we all have it heard many time from
you. Use the "old standard" and ignore this new so every body is happy.
And improve this old way while using.

I will no futher follow this discussion, the art of talk make me sick.

Regards

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Carsten Schönert