This question applies to the NHD dataset, too. Has your hydro data shown up
in the high-res NHD data yet? I have their complete dump as of April 2008
and was working on importing it to OSM.

If your data is newer, I can replace your watershed data with the existing
watershed data quite easily, since I haven't started the import yet.

-Ian