On May 29, 2009, at 7:32 PM, Theodore Book wrote:

> I have worked the Tiger shapefile converter into a state where I think
> the Karlsruhe lines are ready for import into OSM.  (The highway lines
> probably need some more attention first.)  I am uploading the
> Karlsruhe
> ways for Rockdale Co. GA, (Link below) a place where the Tiger data
> has
> not changed since the version Dave uploaded.  If you get a chance to
> take a look at it, I would appreciate it.  Any suggestions are
> welcome.
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33.6669&lon=-84.0131&zoom=13&layers=B000FTF

Wow, this looks great, TB.  I have a question about 999 Elm St. NW and
882 Main St, NW.  Why do their addressing ways cross?  And why aren't
they parallel to the roads they describe?  Other than those two
quibbles, I'm lovin' it!

--
Russ Nelson - http://community.cloudmade.com/blog -
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:RussNelson