Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 08:28:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: Joseph Scanlan <n7...@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [Talk-us] Source for State or regional parks?
To: "Mike N." <nice...@att.net>
Cc: talk-us@openstreetmap.org

On Sat, 4 Jul 2009, Mike N. wrote:

>   My county sells a DVD of GIS data; exactly what I'm looking for -
> but I'm sure the copyright would not allow inclusion into
> OpenStreetMap though.

Ask.  It's quite possible your county places the data in the public
domain and still sells DVDs.

Joseph Scanlan
+1-702-455-3679                                  http://www.n7xsd.us/
j...@co.clark.nv.us (work)                   (not work) n7...@arrl.net

So he went inside there to take on what he found.
But he never escaped them, for who can escape what he desires?
                                               --Tony Banks of Genesis
                                                    in "The Lady Lies"

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile