Agreed that at this point in time, having everything centralized here is the
best way forward.

 I would like to make a request for the future though, that if a list is
marked for deletion that a message is sent out on that list informing them.
(maybe a week ahead of time). I was the admin for the bay area list and
didn't know if was deleted until my email to it bounced. It would have been
helpful to let folks know, and encourage them to enlist here if they weren't
already (or to join the meetup group which is now being used at the local
event list as well). At this point in the project, we can use as many
mappers as possible, and don't want to lose folks who may only be involved
on a localized level.

Thanks,
Sarah