> The big question is about section B: Which trail should be used for the
> "name" for this section?  Should B be part of the longer Ogden River
> Parkway then B & D be done as a relationship?  Should it be done the
> other way around?  Should B attributes be "name=Ogden River Parkway" and
> "name_1=21st Street Pond Trail"?
>
> Which name should take priority?

   I would tend to use the name as signed as a priority, with relations used
to associate related trails.   The relations themselves can serve as an
alternate nameholder.

   I don't use name_1 - I’m not sure if any map consumer uses it.   Tiger
encodes name_1 as a way of getting multiple names into the database.   But
the more common alternate tags in the name key are a better way to record
multiple names  http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:name  ( loc_name ,
alt_name, etc)