On Wednesday, August 25, 2010 04:39:53 pm, Richard Welty wrote:
>   The deadline for join & vote will be 5pm Friday, Eastern Time.
> The election ends at 2:15pm Sunday, Eastern Time.
>
> If you wish to join, here is the link:
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.us/membership/

Not to be negative, but I'm on the fence—other than the OSMF US board election,
what other benefits are there to be an OSMF US member?

If this has been discussed before it should be on the OpenStreetMap.us site
somewhere.

--
Samat K Jain <http://samat.org/> | GPG: 0x4A456FBA

Sublety is the art of telling someone exactly what you think... and running for
cover!
-- Mark Twain (276)