Paul Johnson wrote:
> I'd be more inclined to believe this if you weren't the only one arguing
> this and you had some local knowledge, and similar local/express
> arrangements are tagged in the same manner in Texas when I was looking
> for how to tag that section.
As you're aware, I disagree with the motorway_link tagging, just not strongly
enough to start an edit war over it. In the specific area under discussion,
most of Skelly is not in fact used functionally as a motorway_link.
Also, I have seen several locations in Dallas that have a similar real-world
use that are not tagged motorway_link.
JMHO,
-Nathan