truly. i've spent a lot of time immersed in Antietam and the Maryland
Campaign of 1862 and would love to figure out a way to convey some
of that.

On 3/8/11 8:30 PM, Steven Johnson wrote:
So, Steve - when you made your initial query, did you have something in mind?

There are scads of sites scattered throughout the Mid-Atlantic area and, as you can see, a number of us with both interest and experience with mapping historical sites. If we can bring our resources to bear (I'm thinking MappingDC...) I think it could be a really awesome project.

Cheers,

-- SEJ

t: @geomantic
s: sejohnson8
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes." -- Ludwig Wittgenstein