+1

Please discuss errors with users off-list first. There may be occasions for
publicly shaming someone, (e.g. deliberate vandalism) but honest mistakes do
not meet this threshold.

Thanks,

-- SEJ

t: @geomantic        s: sejohnson8

"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely
of jokes." -- Ludwig Wittgenstein