Hi,

On Fri, 27 May 2011 12:09:20 -0400
Richard Weait <rich...@weait.com> wrote:
> There is at least one English language flyer around.  If I recall the
> biggest hold up is that nobody volunteered to do the actual mailings
> from a US address.  Is somebody willing to do that?  ideally, the
> volunteer would send out flyers each week in response to the requests.

Yes. The flyer is a direct translation of the German one. It is
distributed in the UK by Andy Allan through his OpenCycleMap shop, free
of charge for everyone; printing and shipping are sponsored by the
publisher of our OSM book which gets a mention in the flyer.

Our publisher is willing to do the same but it would need one person in
the US to take delivery of the flyers and distribute them further. If
anyone is interested, please get in touch. - Of course, OSMF US is also
free to style their own flyer based on our layout and not use the
publisher's sponsoring offer; I can make the SVGs available if anyone
is interested.

Bye
Frederik