Here's some examples you could test:

2 Interstates - I-77 & I-74:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/16776408 (Note: IMO, I think the refs
should be "I 77;I 74" instead since the mileage on this section is I-77's.)

2 Interstates + US Highway - I-73, I-74, & US-220:

1 Interstate + 2 US Highways - I-376, US-22, US-30:

1 "Future" Interstate + 4 US Highways (yes, everything is posted in the field
here unlike the AR example in a previous e-mail) - I-26 Future, US-19, US-23,
US-25, US-70:

I Interstate + 1 US Highway + 1 State Route - I-99, US-220, PA-26 (Note: need
to add in the "PA" part for the PA-26 to the ways in this area still since most
of PA hasn't been fixed up to include the state name in the ref tags.  I'll do
that in a bit along I-99.)

Interesting test - How about showing us a Business Interstate rendering?  I-376
Business Loop here in Pittsburgh would be a nice test.  Would love to see
proper shields posted unlike how Google does it with just "normal" Interstate
shields.
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/55506881 - We should mention somehow
what type of "Business Route" they are in the ref and/or the relations.

Also, are you going to try to add proper "Future" Interstate shields?
Currently in Google, they just show a normal Interstate shield.  It might give
people a proper reason to tag these "posted" Future Interstate correctly
instead of without the "Future" tag.  I've noticed a lot of I-73/I-74 that is
posted as Future in the field tagged as normal Interstates would shouldn't be
the case......

-- James