Hi Josh,

On 6/9/11 2:37 PM, Josh Doe wrote:
In the test data you provided I saw a number of objects that didn't
have any tags that weren't in the gnis or nhd namespace (i.e no
waterway tag). Is there use in importing these features? Is the
thinking that maybe in the future we can add sensible tags to these?
IMHO we either leave them out or give them sensible tags, even if this
import is the only one that uses them.

I don't think there's an easy way to do this with osm-to-shp.jar, short of removing _all_ gnis and nhd namespace tags. Again, I punt to others on the dictionary for conversion.

cheers
Ben

--
Scenery Home Page: http://scenery.x-plane.com/