On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 4:23 PM, Nathan Edgars II <nerou...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On 8/21/2011 4:34 PM, Ian Dees wrote:
>
>> I really don't understand this logic. I have never run into a case where
>> JOSM has broken a relation in a way that wasn't obvious to me. Obviously
>> I don't "get around" as much as you, Nathan, but can you remind me of a
>> specific case where a relation breaks over the course of normal editing?
>>

> My reply to this has been rejected twice for no reason. I guess I can't
> give a specific case...

No worries, Nathan. I got two replies. I was poking through the relations in
the list and didn't see any that were particularly broken, but maybe  I
didn't look too hard.

I guess my point was that I don't think relations are as brittle as you
claim. JOSM at least does a fairly decent job dealing with relations when
you break a way in pieces, for example.