I see I have some new enemies, and the old ones are coming back to slander me. "threatened to remove whole cities from the map", "stomping local knowledge in Oklahoma", reverting a bunch of relation fixup because you don't like one particular element - what a crock of shit. And Toby, what the hell happened to this? http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-us/2011-March/005466.html "I might add that trying to revert such a large changeset without even waiting for a reply is also somewhat rude."