So I did some looking at LA in the OSM Inspector WTFE view, and I don't see how we're going to keep the OSMF from totally wrecking it on April Fools. So go for it. Just kill the whole damn thing.

This wouldn't have happened, by the way, if the TIGER import had been more forceful. But no, we had to preserve the work of the early mappers whose work is now going to be deleted, along with anything built on it.

I'm still waiting for someone with power to realize what a horrible idea this whole thing is.