On Sun, 2012-01-15 at 12:11 -0600, Ian Dees wrote:
> The JOSM TMS URL is
> http://{switch:a,b,c}.tile.openstreetmap.us/tiger2011_roads/{zoom}/{x}/{y}.png

Okay, I found this previous email in the mailing list.  I started JOSM,
edited preferences, clicked on WMS/TMS, click on "+", selected the TMS
tab and entered the above URL for "TMS URL" and "TIGER 2011" for menu
name.  I restarted JOSM, zoomed into an area then selected "TIGER 2011"
under "Imagery" menu.  The layer shows up in the "Layers" list, but
nothing else changed on the screen.

The OSM vector layer (that I'm editing) and the TIGER 2011 layers are
the only ones visible.  JOSM will show other layers when selected.  Why
doesn't TIGER 2011 layer show up?

Thanks,

- Val -