On 4/17/2012 9:23 PM, Serge Wroclawski wrote:
On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 8:52 PM, Nathan Edgars II<nerou...@gmail.com>  wrote:

When I joined OSM I went through photos and notes I had taken since the late
1990s. There's no guarantee of timeliness here either. Certainly not as much
as an import of city boundary data that has each annexation marked through
the current year.

Don't worry, I wasn't counting you NE2- according to your own profile,
you use a made up name, and according to your editing patterns, you're
a bot, so you're more of an import than a user.

Ah, the old ad hominem. When you can't reply, be a dick.