On 5/15/2012 2:23 PM, Alan Mintz wrote:
At 2012-05-15 11:19, Clifford Snow wrote:
I tag culs-de-sac as turning_circles and only draw a circular way when
there is an island in the middle. But I have a question. Where should
the turning_circle node be placed? In the middle of the culs-de-sac or
where the street enters the culs-de-sac?

The center of the circle, like any other node meant to represent an area.

If the street is straight leading into a turning circle that's on one side of the road, I'll usually keep it straight and put the node on the edge of the circle.