From: jeremy jozwik [mailto:jerjoz.for...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 2:28 PM
To: talk-us@openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [Talk-us] LA part of the map essentially is unusable

so i have been running around the los angles area trying to rebuild the map.
and i have found the area in orange county along the 405 before i-5 is
completely gone. i would say the map has been reverted to its state about 3
years ago. anyone looking to map should start helping me out in that area.

Kthnxbye...