Yeah, I will be in the middle of Nebraska with minimal, if any
internet. But as Matthias points out, most participants may be outside
of the US. I think it would be good to have a few US mappers available
on IRC or the like to answer questions but that might still be doable.
Hopefully if we can prepare well enough, there won't be too much
hands-on help needed.

Toby