On 6/18/13 1:53 PM, Mike N wrote:
On 6/18/2013 1:21 PM, Martijn van Exel wrote:
This look pretty well organized, but I know how wikis can be deceiving
like that.
Also, how is the situation on the state level? I notice that for some
states, there are no State Route relation pages.
(http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/United_States_Numbered_Highway_Relations#See_also)

I think in the case of South Carolina, state routes are complete but not entered in the Wiki.

(PS, most of the work was done a while ago by someone who was excited about route shields and the prospect of having them on a tile server somewhere)
i'll guess that NY state routes are probably about 1/2 done. most of the longer ones
are probably finished.

richard