I've been doing a lot of work on the FM and RM roads already.  The RM's should
all be done already.  The FM roads are done for everything west of I-35, except
for the Panhandle, where I was just straightening and not adding relations.
Anything I've worked on Everything is done generally north of I-30 and south
I-10, and a good section of East Texas.  It's slow and methodical.  Check my
changesets for examples.  The Interstates, US Routes, and main State highways
are already done.  My next step after FM's is the FM and RM spurs (!).  I
haven't been adding anything to the wiki, as I didn't really feel there was a
need and it increases the workload 10fold.

Jason
user: 25or6to4