On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 12:28 PM, Alex Barth <a...@mapbox.com> wrote:

> This is great.
>
> - Right now if your business is already on there you're kinda falling
> through the cracks.

Yea, there's definitely room for improvement here. Right now a business
would add themselves again via a note. But...

> - How are you thinking this should develop in the future? Direct editing
> on OSM?

... in the future I was hoping to present a simplified iD interface
(probably without the map or at least without an interactive map) so they
could edit more OSM details using the iD presets. This means they have to
create a user, though, and that'd pull them out of this really simple
3-step workflow.