Hi Ian,

I gave it a spin. For me the interesting question is how to deploy it.

Option 1, would be to make this a feature on the main OSM site.
Instead of asking people to add a note, we could ask a couple more
structured questions to insure we have enough info in the note. Let
face it, "add a note to osm", is not anybodies actual goal. It is
always going to be something higher level, like "add a POI", remove
close POI, move POI, add road, etc.

Option 2, would be to try to make a small business out of it, that
also adds in new business to google, bing, yelp, etc.

Just guessing, but I suspect, having a standalone site for just OSM
might not get enough use to make it worth it...

Jason