Sure, I'd be happy to help if I can. If someone on the OSM side
intentionally diverges from TIGER, that is a good indication that TIGER
ought to be fixed there, although I would think the license incompatibility
would prevent directly incorporating the OSM changes.

It seems like the Battle Grid and TIGER would both benefit from some sort
of user interface for looking at TIGER data and declaring "no, I don't
think this is right," so the Battle Grid would stop suggesting it as a
change and the TIGER maintainers would get a notification that something
seems to be wrong with their map.

Eric