I have been looking at the OSM data for Las Vegas and there are some serious
problems for it.  The OSM boundary for Las Vegas encompasses about half of the
city.  Certain areas of Las Vegas, including Paradise, Enterprise, Spring
Valley and probably others are not within the city boundaries defined in OSM.
To fix this I need to expand the Las Vegas boundaries to encompass of these
sections.  I have been looking and cannot find a way to do this efficiently.
Does anybody know of a way (aside from doing this manually) of expanding  and
area to encompass another?