From: James Mast [mailto:rickmastfa...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 5:08 PM
To: talk-us@openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [Talk-us] Bing imagery update

I just wish Bing would update the imagery around Charlotte, NC.  Especially
because of the building of the "missing link" of I-485.  And I can't forget to
mention I-85 as well since it's being widened from 2 to 4 lanes going North
from I-485.  I so want to clean that major turbine interchange of I-85/I-485 up
since we still have the old pre-construction configuration in OSM.

-James