I get this question a lot during mapping parties -- probably because I
suggest these sorts of places as a user's first edit.

I wonder if we should add presets to iD for these sorts of places with tons
of locations (Starbucks, McDonald's, etc.) so that they show up when
searched in the preset list by the user.

Is that too close to "selling out"?