I know awhile back I updated the ref tag on the short segment of I-77 that has
I-74 cosigned with it from "ref=I 74;I 77" to "ref=I 77;I 74" because along
that segment, they are using I-77's mile markers.  Plus it helps to know that
I-77 was there long before the two I-74 signs (one NB and one SB) were added
along it.

So, at least when it comes to Interstates with 2 or more Interstates posted on
a segment, you should always put the one that the mile markers/exit numbers are
based off of first in the way ref tag.

-James