I'm doing a bit of mapping in Willits, CA - and a quick search of Willits, CA in OSM returns this lonely polygon in the middle of, pretty much, nowhere:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/39.38187/-123.30127

According to JOSM, it is a member of a larger membership - but I'm not sure how to use JOSM to find the other group members on the map - to try and guess what's going on. I'm assuming this particular element is some sort of mistake - but if anybody can take a look and clear things up a bit - it would help. I know GNIS imports contain some bad data - but maybe someone could guess what it was all supposed to look like - or why is this polygon where it is.

Thanks