In Bing imagery I see what might be a disused sewage treatment tank just to
the south of the area originally highlighted. Around here that is one
common thing that ends up being a separate little section of city boundary.
You can easily see the whole relation on osm.org:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/111764

Toby