I end up closing the vast majority as nonreproducible to turn down the
noise, since a LOT of the issues that come in seem to be people who can't
be bothered to change the default text, aren't specific enough to figure
out (and the original reporter *never* follows up if you comment), or just
plain expect you to be psychic to figure out (the irony if this is the same
group would be upset about privacy issues if Mapdust included things like
"what was the intended destination" and "what was the track so far" so we
could infer the problem).

That said, it'd help if the JOSM plugin wasn't spanking the server at every
movement or zoom, this plugin alone seems to be a huge stumbling block when
on a slow connection.  I do like how it has categories, though, on the user
input side, if there was a way to have a keyer that 1) made it more obvious
how to cancel and 2) limited the number of possible responses to a set that
makes sense, such as if you selected the "wrong speed limit" category,
you'd get to choose 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, etc...