I've gotten some off-line replies of people interested but it doesn't look
like we can do meetup. This week I'm in an internet challenged location but
when i get back home, I'd like to suggest we hold a google hangout to
discuss ways we could kick start improvements in rural/desert Arizona. I'll
email everyone plus announce it on this mailing list with a date.

Clifford

On Sat, Nov 1, 2014 at 5:32 PM, Clifford Snow <cliff...@snowandsnow.us>
wrote:

> I'm looking for some Arizona mappers interested in improving the rural,
> i.e. desert, areas. Looking at just two area, Stanford and Wilcox, the 2013
> TIGER roads are in bad shape. I'm in Arizona for the coming week and then
> head back to the rain. I'm in Tucson. Anyone want to meet for an informal
> map-a-thon?
>
> Clifford
>
> --
> @osm_seattle