I have been trying to catch misspelled names of restaurants and fast food
places.
I then came across this wiki page
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Chain_Store_Cleanup#Misspelled_names

What a life saver, after reviewing this wiki page, I found many more
misspellings I was making 7-11, Wal-Mart, Starbucks and so on.

I plan to update this wiki with
Chick-fil-a should be Chick-fil-A fast_food (like their website)
Subways should be Subway fast food

I am still having issues with Sonic (http://www.sonicdrivein.com/)
people use SONIC, Sonic or Sonic Drive-in on OSM. The website is no help
because they also use all 3 names... Is there a consensus on Sonic?

I am also having an issue with Walmart, should it be a Marketplace,
Supermarket, Department store??? All 3 are used in OSM in Oklahoma.

Mike