On Wed, 2014-12-17 at 16:13 -0600, Mike Henson wrote:

> I am still having issues with Sonic (http://www.sonicdrivein.com/)
>
> people use SONIC, Sonic or Sonic Drive-in on OSM. The website is no
> help because they also use all 3 names... Is there a consensus on
> Sonic?

I use Sonic, no caps, and no "Drive-in". At least one location in
Houston is drive-thru only; Sonic also had a food court location in
Willowbrook Mall for a while.

> I am also having an issue with Walmart, should it be a Marketplace,
> Supermarket, Department store??? All 3 are used in OSM in Oklahoma.

It should be the same as Target with a grocery store, unless it's a
"Walmart Neighborhood Market" which is clearly just shop=supermarket.
The last Walmart I tagged was shop=department_store but it probably
should be shop=department_store;supermarket instead.

--
Shawn K. Quinn <skqu...@rushpost.com>