A user today just happened to change the 'Carnot-Moon' [1] ways [2] and
relation boundary [3] from a 'boundary=administrative' 'admin_level=8' to
'boundary=census'.  Is this the correct way we have been tagging stuff like
this?  I've pretty much stayed away from these types of edits (unless it's
something obvious that needs to be reverted), and was just curious to what the
rest of the US was doing before I either reverted the changesets this was done
in, or contact the user (or if somebody who has more 'knowledge' on these types
of edits wants to contact him instead, be my guest).

-James

[1] - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/en:Carnot-Moon,%20Pennsylvania?uselang=en-US
[2] - https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/38518599
[3] - https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/189136