I did a quick fix for the hole in the Denver, Denver County and Adams
county relations. I may take another look at the area tonight. I saw a few
oddities although I don't think they are related to your edit. I don't
think way 321010352 should have aeroway tags on it since it is a member of
a relation with those tags. There is also an odd multipolygon relation
(112849) in the area that I suspect is mostly a duplicate of the Aurora
boundary.

Toby