Greetings US OSM'ers,

I'm working with some other locals on another import, this time for
Baltimore City. In thinking of good attributes to add to buildings, I
thought it might be pertinent to denote the city's 16K+ vacant buildings
[1] on the OSM buildings. Have other people been doing this? According to
the wiki [2], it seems like the best tagging would be either
abandoned:building=yes or a combo of building=yes and
abandoned:building=yes.

The full import is still in development so I'll share more to the imports
list when it is ready for primetime. Until them I'm just interested if
people are mechanically describing vacant buildings.

Best,

Elliott

[1] https://data.baltimorecity.gov/Housing-Development/Vacant-Buildings
[2] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:abandoned