On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 5:15 AM Paul Johnson <ba...@ursamundi.org> wrote:

> or are they "dynamic" (meaning you can waive your hand in any place along
>> the route and the bus will stop)? In this case I'd not map any bus stops
>> (as there aren't actually "spots").
>>

> Also possible so much as there isn't an actually signposted stop within 1
> city block.  But that does solve the other question.
>
>From your initial description and then looking at the Tulsa transit page, I
thought what we're talking about is not just the relatively common "you can
get off wherever you want _on a fixed route_." With the deviation areas to
me it sounds more like "You can get off wherever you want _in an area of x
blocks around the nominally fixed route_". Which seems much harder to tag.
Am I misunderstanding?

Harald.