On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 9:23 PM, Greg Morgan <dr.kludge...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Now OSM is the only map where you cannot locate Bender's Corner.  It looks
> like it might be a nice area.
>
> http://berkeley-heights-real-estate.com/home-sales-berkeley-heights-nj-new-jersey/
> "110 Diamond Hill Rd Benders Corner $299,000 $295,000 63 01/02/2013"
>

> http://www.tripmondo.com/united-states/new-jersey/benders-corner/attractions-in-benders-corner/
> http://www.city-data.com/nbmaps/neigh-Berkeley-Heights-New-Jersey.html
>
> http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/benders-corner-nj/07974/weather-forecast/2174854
>
> http://www.weichert.com/search/realestate/SearchResults.aspx?hood=16925&view=map

Yeah, but ALL of those are sploggy results, created to attract search
engines, using the same original dataset.
It's all mindless spam created from GNIS data.  Had the GNIS accepted
"Happy Puppy Land", that would appear
the same way.

 > Yes!!!!!  Bender's Corner is worth a name search to someone.

I don't think a human would have cared enough to add Bender's Corner.  It's
only the GNIS import that brought it to OSM.