On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 7:45 AM, Bryan Housel <br...@7thposition.com> wrote:

> I wouldn’t.  The USPS doesn’t recognize it, so mail can not be delivered
> there.  There are no signs either.

The USPS is not an always a good choice.

> I did some googling to see if it is a historical name, but all the results
> are spam (“Best plumber in Benders Corner, NJ!”)
> Nobody around here knows what it is.
>
> I’m just going to remove it and close out the note.

Yet another reason I cannot eat my own dog food.  Here's the case where
finding the right polygon for a POI would be a useful or just leave it
alone.  I have to ask how hard did you really search for Bender's Corner?
OSM is not a respresentation of a legal subdivisions, acessor parcel
numbers and the like.  However, having a way for a person to search for
Bender's Corner; use OSM to find it on the map; and perhaps route to the
area would be a useful feature!   Now OSM is the only map where you cannot
locate Bender's Corner.  It looks like it might be a nice area.

http://berkeley-heights-real-estate.com/home-sales-berkeley-heights-nj-new-jersey/
"110 Diamond Hill Rd Benders Corner $299,000 $295,000 63 01/02/2013"

http://www.tripmondo.com/united-states/new-jersey/benders-corner/attractions-in-benders-corner/
http://www.city-data.com/nbmaps/neigh-Berkeley-Heights-New-Jersey.html
http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/benders-corner-nj/07974/weather-forecast/2174854

http://www.weichert.com/search/realestate/SearchResults.aspx?hood=16925&view=map
Copyright © 2015 Garden State Multiple Lis ting Service, L.L.C. All rights
reserved.

> > On Mar 18, 2015, at 3:15 PM, Bryce Nesbitt <bry...@obviously.com> wrote:
> >
> > Would you put "bender's corner" on a map today?

Yes!!!!!  Bender's Corner is worth a name search to someone.