Not sure it is necessary to suggest all nonhackers and non humanitarians on
this list are couch potatoes to further the argument.

Osm is a place where imports happen, we have rules to stick to, we want to
have educated discussions about those rules.

I am tired of import bashing as an unproductive tangent on almost all
import related discussions.